Digital Acceleration: Today’s Opportunities for Tomorrow’s Sustainability
COVID-19 has fast-tracked digitalization across many spheres of society, sectors, and markets. In this session during the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) third Southeast Asia Development Symposium (SEADS), experts examined the importance of harnessing digital technology and innovation to accelerate sustainable development in Asia and beyond.
The session was organized by ADB and Amazon Web Services.
Scene Setter and Moderator: May-Ann Lim, Director, Fair Tech Institute, Access Partnership; Emeritus Director, Asia Cloud Computing Association
Welcome Remarks: Marc Lepage, Principal IT Specialist, Information Technology Department, ADB
- Alan Lim, Head, Fintech Infrastructure Office, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Shanti Jagannathan, Principal Education Specialist, ADB
- Aditya V. Berlia, Pro-chancellor, Apeejay Stya University
- Hyuna Jung, Senior Associate, AWR Lloyd
- Andra Christie, Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Ozzeir Khan, Director, Digital Innovation and Architecture Division, Information Technology Department, ADB