Video: Maintaining Project Quality
This session covers the key lessons and insights from project implementation for over a year into the pandemic. It includes a discussion of the policies, measures, and tools that project implementers used in designing and implementing projects to meet the highest standards of quality and increase the potential of achieving the intended outcome.
- Rehan Kausar, Director, Portfolio Management Division (PFPM), PPFD
- Timothy John R. Batan, Undersecretary for Railways, Department of Transportation (DOTr), Government of the Philippines
- Teresa M. Kho, Director General, Office of the Director General (EAOD), EARD
- Ramesh Subramaniam, Director General, Office of the Director General (SEOD), SERD
- Rustam A. Abdukayumov, Director, Procurement Division 2 (PFP2), PPFD
- Aman Trana, Director, Public Financial Management Division (PFFM), PPFD