DigitalxADB: Driving Digital Development Across Asia and the Pacific
Digital technologies are today’s most powerful drivers of change. DigitalxADB aims to raise awareness and build broad consensus within ADB to continue focusing on the digital opportunities that lie ahead in a world reshaped by COVID-19.
This event is designed to help ADB’s people and partners learn more about the digital technologies that are being brought to the forefront of our operations, investments, and work.
DigitalxADB consists of four thematic tracks. They highlight different dimensions of the digital transformation currently undergoing both at the institutional and operational levels of ADB.
The event offers a rich portfolio of sessions, including:
- High-level conversations to inform the future direction of the institutional and operational digital transformation of ADB
- Discussions on ADB’s digital strategy and transformation agenda
- Showcasing of ADB’s digital initiatives, highlighting the digital adaptations in design, delivery, and monitoring in operations
- Experiential learning in new technology-based and data-driven solutions for ADB operations to reinforce the new digital and collaborative ways of working
- Marketplace highlighting emerging technologies with strong potential to disrupt and contribute to ADB’s operations.
Know more about this event here.
|Date||Session / Activity||Presentation Material||Speaker(s)|
|11 Oct 2021||11-14 October 2021||
Week 1 of DigitalxADB
Digital infrastructure underpins our modern economy, workplace, government, and society. As the rest of the world becomes more digitally dependent, expanding...
|11 Oct 2021||18-21 October 2021||
Week 2 of DigitalxADB
Accelerating the continuous digital transformation of ADB is key for driving change in how we work. Innovation, risk taking, and new ways of working are...
|11 Oct 2021||25-29 October 2021||
Week 3 of DigitalxADB
Agile and innovative start-ups have accelerated the digitalization of society, economy, and institutions, contributing to sustainable development outcomes...