ADB Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar Series: The Consultant Management System
The ADB virtual CMS Seminar opened to individual consultants and consulting firms who want to work with ADB. Participants hopefully gained a greater understanding of the ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) and its procurement procedures, as the central hub for ADB’s consulting-related business opportunities.
This seminar was part of a series aimed at providing a greater understanding of ADB’s business opportunities, to help ADB attract the best partners for delivering upon its ambitious mission of a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific region. Having a good working knowledge of CMS—including how to register, where to locate opportunities, and how to compete for assignments—is important for individuals and firms interested in applying for ADB’s consulting opportunities. By the end of this seminar, you are more confident to pursue opportunities through CMS and will be better placed to prepare winning proposals.
At the end of the seminar, participants were expected that they have:
- learned registration process for individual consultants and consulting firms.
- learned how to locate business opportunities and submit EOIs.
- learned the best ways to respond to requests for proposals and contract negotiations, and prepare responsive bids.
- received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
- learned the difference between technical assistance and staff consulting contract administration.
|Date||Session / Activity||Presentation Material||Speaker(s)|
|03 Jun 2021||Consultancy Recruitment||
This presentation shows the consultancy recruitment processes and how to locate opportunities.
|03 Jun 2021||CMS and its Features||
Introduction to the Consultant Management System (CMS)
This presentation provides an overview of the CMS and its key features.
|03 Jun 2021||Using the CMS||
This presentation shows the process of navigating the CMS and what necessary information needs to be provided.
|03 Jun 2021||Frequently Asked Questions||
This document lists all questions submitted online and the corresponding answers during the Virtual Consultant Management System Seminar.
|03 Jun 2021||Webinar Recording||
Video: ADB Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar Series: The Consultant Management System.
Full Zoom interaction and program