Enabling Empowered Women for Asia’s Sustainable Recovery
In this session at the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) third Southeast Asia Development Symposium (SEADS), women leaders offered perspectives on the role empowered women can play in the region's recovery. The session was organized by World Women Tourism.
- Catheryn Khoo, Gender Expert, United Nations World Tourism Organization
- Nisha Abu Bakar, Cofounder, World Women Tourism
- Pratima Amonkar, Area Lead, Cloud and AI Business Strategy, Microsoft Asia Pacific
- Cherry Huang, General Manager, Global Merchant Partnership, South and Southeast Asia, Ant Group
- Aradhana Khowala, CEO, Aptamind
- Sumaira Isaacs, CEO, World Tourism Forum Institute
- Prachi Thakur, Diversity Strategist, World Women Tourism
SEADS 2022, "Sustainable Solutions for Southeast Asia's Recovery," was held on 16–17 March. For insights on solutions helping Southeast Asian countries address development challenges, visit ADB SEADS: https://seads.adb.org.