Building a More Sustainable and Resilient World with Innovation
Technology is key to accelerating Asia’s progress toward a greener and more resilient future, said experts at the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) third Southeast Asia Development Symposium held on 16–17 March. In the session, "Building a More Sustainable and Resilient World with Innovation," experts examined how to wield technology to address environmental problems and to bolster communities’ resilience.
The session was organized by Google.
Moderator: Akito Tanaka, Senior Staff Writer and Chief Business News Correspondent, Nikkei Asia
- Andrew Ure, Director, Public Affairs, Google Asia Pacific
- Parimita Mohanty, Program Management Officer, Renewable Energy, United Nations Environment Programme
- Febriadi Pratama, CEO, Gringgo Indonesia
- Hamish McGowan, Professor, University of Queensland, Australia
- Marija Ralic, Lead, Google.org Asia Pacific
- Tomomi Matsuoka, Program Manager, Google Earth Outreach
- Hiroki Miyajima, Director, Climate Policy Headquarters, City of Yokohama, Japan
- Ryan Rahardjo, Head, Public Affairs, Southeast Asia, Google Asia Pacific
For insights on solutions helping Southeast Asian countries address development challenges, visit ADB SEADS: https://seads.adb.org.