Since 2019, the annual Asian Development Bank (ADB) Economists’ Forum has served as a platform for economists and staff to present and discuss original research, network, and learn cutting-edge techniques.
The forum aimed to raise the profile and quality of ADB research while providing an opportunity for economists to shape ADB’s research agenda and better align it with ADB's corporate strategy, Strategy 2030, which sets out the institution's broad vision and strategic response to the evolving needs of Asia and the Pacific.
The forum aimed to share knowledge across ADB and facilitate collaborative research work to strengthen the "One ADB" approach, which brings together knowledge and expertise across the organization.
This year, the forum was themed "Toward a Resilient Future."
- Woochong Um, Managing Director General and Officer-in-Charge, Office of the President, Knowledge Management and Sustainable Development, ADB
- Emmanuel Jimenez, Director General, Independent Evaluation Department, ADB
- Albert Park, Chief Economist and Director General, Economic Research and Regional Cooperation Department (ERCD), ADB
- Tetsushi Sonobe, Dean, Asian Development Bank Institute
- Susann Roth, Advisor, Sustainable Development and Climate Change Department; Chief, Knowledge Management, ADB
- Lu Shen, Director, Strategy, Policy, and Partnerships Department, ADB
- Joseph Zveglich, Deputy Chief Economist, ERCD
- Chia-Hsin Hu, Deputy Director General, ERCD
For more information, visit their event page here.