David leads EduGrowth, Australia’s education technology and innovation industry hub. Through connection and collaboration EduGrowth is accelerating Australia’s EdTech ecosystem globally.
David has decades of experience across the education sector having led Asia Pacific operations of global listed EdTech companies and, founding and exiting EdTech businesses. Today he is a strategic advocate, supporter and champion of the Australian EdTech sector at home and abroad.
Key career highlights include:
- Significant policy and advocacy experience in the EdTech sector
- Active participant in government taskforce and advisory groups addressing education, technology and innovation
- 15+ years K-12 education sector experience across Australia, Asia Pacific, the UK and USA
- Extensive experience establishing and growing SaaS businesses supplying tools to K-12 Schools
- Founder and Managing Director of education technology and innovation focused businesses with international operations
- Executive and Non-Executive Director experience with listed and unlisted companies in Australia and internationally
- 10+ years of leadership experience in the NFP sector of organizations working with children and K-12 schools