Ms. Candice Patrice McDeigan is the Country Director for the Azerbaijan Republic Resident Mission in ADB’s Central and West Asia Department. She is a qualified lawyer and a country director with over 20 years of diverse international private and development experience
- 2009 - University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business, Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- 2000 - Solicitor of England and Wales
- 1997 - University of Cambridge (Downing College), Master of Laws (First Class Honours), awarded title of Piatt Scholar and Senior Harris Scholar of Downing College, Cambridge
- 1994 - University of the West Indies, Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honours).
- Jan 2021 – present ADB Central and West Asia Department, Azerbaijan Republic Resident Mission, Country Director
- Aug 2016- Dec 2020 ADB Central and West Asia Department, Kyrgyz Republic Resident Mission, Country Director
- Nov 2012 - 2016 ADB East Asia Department, People's Republic of China Resident Mission, Head, Portfolio Management Unit
- Jun 2009 - Nov 2012 ADB South Asia Department, Sri Lanka Resident Mission, Unit Head, Portfolio Management Unit/Senior Portfolio Management
- 2005 - 2009 Central Operations Services Office, Consulting and Procurement Specialist
- 2002 - 2004 United Nations Office for Project Services (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Bangkok, Thailand), Lawyer and Procurement Advisor (Asia)
- 1999-2002 Clifford Chance Limited Liability Partnership (London, United Kingdom), Solicitor (Capital Markets)
- July 1997 - Jul 1998 Fitzwilliam, Stone, Furness-Smith & Morgan (Port of Spain, Trinidad), Attorney at Law
- Jan 1998 - Sep 1998 Chartered Secretaries (Port of Spain, Trinidad), Lecturer in Company Law.
Professional association: Solicitor (England & Wales). Professional membership: Law Society of England and Wales.